PsyNet USA <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 May 1998 20:40:35 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-21 08:52:41 EDT, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I'll admit to suffering from this malady as well :-)  I use the web
>  interface for searching, because it's so easy to follow an individual
>  post by clicking on it, rather than having to write down the numbers
>  and send another post to get them...

I have found that a quick way to use the e-mail-based archive search is to use
the "Reply" function of the mailer to automatcially address the retrieval
message to the LISTSERV address, and also copy the "GETPOST" command and
relevant post numbers I then delete any of the post numbers I do not wish to
retrieve, and any extraneous text.

It's usually quicker than doing a Web-based search on my browser and acesss. I
can do one, then go on to a couple other activites while I wait a minute of
two for the files to arrive.

John Roraback