"Duane D. Weaver" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Feb 1992 09:48:39 EST
While going the archives of the list LSTSRV-L, I came across the following
posting that may be of interest to some of you.   Since it applies to
vers 1.6d of Listserv, it may not be complete.

Credit for the posting is given to MArk Williamson of Rice University
(MARK@RICEVM1).

>                  ...  And while I'm at it, is there a comprehensive list
>of keywords other than LISTKEYW MEMO.  I keep seeing keywords mentioned
>that do not appear here.  Thanks for any help.

With some help from Eric, here it is for 1.6d:

Keyword          Default value

ACK:             'NO' (meaning single interactive message)
CONFIDENTIAL:    'NO'
DAILY-THRESHOLD: '50'
DEFAULT-OPTIONS: none
EDITOR-HEADER:   'YES'
EDITOR:          none
ERRORS-TO:       'OWNERS'
FILES:           'YES'
FORMCHECK:       'NO'
INDENT:          '40'
LANGUAGE:        '$DEFAULT'
LIST-ID:         userid of list
LOOPCHECK:       'FULL'
MAIL-VIA:        'DIRECT' (meaning not via DIST/DIST2)
NEWSGROUPS:      'bit.listserv.'||userid of list
NOTEBOOK:        'NO'
NOTIFY:          'YES'
OWNER:           taken from sysvar "postmaster"
PEERS:           none
PRIME:           'YES'
PW:              none
RENEWAL:         none
REPLY-TO:        'LIST,RESPECT'
REVIEW:          'PUBLIC'
SEND:            'PUBLIC'
SENDER:          'LIST'
SERVICE:         '*'
SIZELIM:         taken from sysvar "mailmaxl"
STATS:           'NORMAL,PRIVATE'
SUBSCRIPTION:    'BY_OWNER'
VALIDATE:        'STORE'

Mark R. Williamson, Rice University, Houston, TX; [log in to unmask]
-------------------------                         MARK@RICEVM1 on BITNET