Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 22:23:20 -0800
Bill wrote:
> > Questions:
> >
> > 1) I didn't lock the list--how could it have been locked?
>
> A common reason for Listserv locking a list is that your list has reached
> the maximum daily quota of messages (I believe the default is 50).  If
> this is a common problem, then you need to raise that number by
> adding the header keyword "* Daily-Threshold = ".  Set it to a
> reasonable number.

Not to be picky but only to clear confusion:
I tought daily-Treshold HOLDS the list that then should be FREEd
and GETing the list w/o the (NOL options gets it LOCKed and then should
be UNLOCKed if the PUT fails ...

And to date with my very limited LISTSERV experience technical problems
only seems to HOLD the list not LOCK it.

Am I correct on that ?

--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L