Tue, 20 Jun 1995 14:26:08 -0700
Thank you, Jim. I have been trying to keep the whole thing in perspective, but
it has been hard. I assume my net.kook's threats are vaporware, but since he
is a true psycho, I'm not sure.
  Actually, it was the University of Kentucky's legal counsel's opinion that
you posted here a while ago that apparently set this jerk off. I cited it to
him, and he started screaming about the fact that ASU is a state supported
institution, and that therefore, his right to free speech was protected (never
mind that he is in Colorado and pays no Arizona state taxes).

The fact that the use of the Internet is a privilege, not an inborn right,
seems to be beyond certain people (including the US Senate, apparently).

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH