"Lorenz, Sabine" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:54:18 +0200
Hi Stan,

I'm not sure if I really understand what you mean.
I think I cannot check the Listserv log of the previous message (this one that the subscriber got) because it is too long ago and these logs are deleted.

I checked the Listserv log of the most recent message of the concerned list and there is no entrance that a message is sent to her.
But I think I would not see if the message is sent to her via the backbone. Is there a possibility to recognize to which adresses the messages go that are forwarded to other servers?

I see that her address is listed in the log for a mail to a test-list to which I subscribed her and which she got.
So this address would be listed if there was sent a message to her.

Did you mean this with checking the listserv logs?

Thanks for your help,
Sabine