"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Jun 1994 15:15:17 -0400
With regard to autism, thanks for the explanation. I kept getting
similar error messages from one of my participants who has several
addresses. I thought that autism was public when I was on it. One of
the reasons that I signed off was that there was too much mail. This
is perhaps another pole of putting too many restrictions on your list.
I don't want to be bothered deleting 100's of messages a day. So I
will not sign on but I often have information which is of greater
interest to autism than to my list. I obviously can't send and don't
have the time to suffer the consequences of signing on. Is there some
way around this other than signing on and setting my address for
nomail? -- Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]