LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:48:23 EST

and later Nathan said (I get this list digested):

>I mean that IUPUI has the facilities to uplink the conference live to
>any venue that has corresponding facilities.  I did not mean by email.
>
>Whether or not the $$$ could be found to do this is another story
>entirely, of course.  And I don't presume to speak for IUPUI, just to
>say that I'm aware that they have the technology.

I hadn't thought of this (though I knew that since LISTSERV is used
world-wide, it might be a "problem" for some to attend :-).  I'll
include this in the proposal.  There would be a lot of obstacles to
overcome, including the cost of doing an uplink on the entire conference
(which would have to be covered at least in part by attendees elsewhere),
but it might be feasible.

-Holly