Thu, 24 Aug 1995 10:15:14 +0200
Dear Mr. O'Donnell,
   as soon as it has been determined when the problems started and when
they were solved, could you please share that information with us? (I am
planning to send my aol subscribers a digest of those messages which they
probably missed.)

Thank you in advance,
                       Norbert Bollow
                       (Admin of the CHURCHPLANTERS mailing list)