Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:52:39 -0600
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Ben Parker wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:50:04 -0600, Steve Price <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >Is the only interface to Listserv via email?
>
> No.  There is a command line interface but it can only be used for
> single-line commands.

One can make a single line pretty durn long, allowing the command the be
read properly.

>  Adding your name as a list owner in a List Header
> is (by definition)  a multi-line command that cannot be done via the
> command line.

Yes, it can be done.  Remember the VM "tell" ?  Equivalent can be done
from a connected UNIX platform, though I can't think why anyone would want
to, other than as an experiment to see whether it will work or not.

That aside, you can do a command line job, while connected to the site in
question.            Douglas