"Lai, Wen Pin" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:09:48 -0700
Hi Pete,

The "Free" command line is the magic word. It indeed release the message
from the system. We finally can send out the message.

Thank you so much for your help!
Kevin :-)

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Pete Weiss
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Can anyone help?

the list is on HOLD status.  I do not know why.

There may be multiple (now duplicate?) messages pending to be processed.
You may want to work w/ your
systems admin to clear the queue before you do a

FREE MHCANDP-FEEBASIS-CONTRACT-L

When you do do the FREE, make sure you pay attention to any additional
messages generated by the
command response.

/Pete