"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 May 1994 16:29:28 -0400
Forwarded message:

Actually what you can see here is a copy of  part of the first message
I received which someone retransmitted a few minutes ago. This is not
the complete header. It is approximately three times thi length when I
look at the full header. Apparently, it did not get to Rochester, but
did get to the site. It still leaves me with Lost input channel. The
problem is that every mailer-daemon message comes with some peculiar
piece of information which I have never seen before. This time it is
Lost input channel, but it is always something that constitutes an
unkown. Bascially, that is why I am asking about the mailer-daemon system.
Can someone explain what it is doing?--Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]