"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 May 2012 12:40:52 -0700
We get heavy marketing of constant contact to our customer base. Some have switched with so-so results.  They are looking for google analytics integration, a-b marketing, html newsetters.

Something that gives them a report back.
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Listserv customers

I don't see the competition from hosted solutions (MajorDomo, etc), but maybe I'm just not looking anymore.   There is substantial competition now from web-based solutions (ConstantContact, Google, Yahoo and MANY others).  Like any business, I'm sure LSoft keeps its business plan fresh and relevant.

Cheers, Wayne