Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:14:23 -0500
I am looking for a new host for the Possum-Lodge mailing list. This
mailing list is for fans of the Red Green Show, and was started as a
spam-free alternative to the alt.fan.red.green newsgroup. Due to
restructuring on the part of the list's current host, and not to any fault
of me, the list or the way the list was run, I have been asked to remove
the list from its current home. I would prefer an Lsoft Listserv list, as
I am very familiar with Listserv 1.8C and how to maintain lists on it, and
have found it to be the best of the list delivery software out there. I
would not need constant technical support, so all that would have to
happen for me is the list's creation and the access needed to configure
and customize.

The list, as I said, is a discussion forum for the Red Green Show, a
Canadian television sho which is aired on many PBS stations in the States.
The list averages some 250 members, and between 10 and 20 posts per day.
The list has been almost entirely free of trouble-makers, and as a list
owner I make it a point to be on top of things when problems do occur.

I regret that my financial situation does not permit me to pay for a list,
so someone's generosity would mean a lot.

If you can help, please e-mail me directly. Thank you very much for your
time.

Bruce