Peter K Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:11:43 BST
We have just upgraded to 1.8d and I having great fun "playing" with the web
archives - but I have one little "irk".  When viewed by subject the archives list
all of the upper case messages then all of the lower case ones.  Can this
case sensitivity be switched off either by the list owner or site mainainer ?
Its even worse when double threads of messages get formed - simply
differing by the case of the first letter.

I'm sure that soemone will point out that my lists's subscribers simly need to
click on the "reply" button on their mail system and this problem will never
occur - of course they are correct - just I generally find it easier to alter
Listserv than some of my own subscribers :-)

Thanks  Peter R
BIOTUTOR-L List Owner

Dr Peter K Robinson
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Central Lancashire
Preston,   PR1 2HE,   England
Tel +44 (0)1772 893911   Fax  +44 (0)1772 892929