Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:07:28 -0700
First, thanks for all the help previous.

Has anyone had any problems with images
"content-type: image/jpeg" sent thru lists?

I have attachments= yes,image
       files= no
       default-options= norepro,nofiles

I am successful sending the text and image to the list with my eudora5.0,
but the user who has eudora5.1 get the error from listserv.  "listserv was
unable to process your multipart MIME message b/c it did not contain any
MIME body part in a format that listserv undertstands........"  then it
does give an indication of "you may have decided to send your message to
listserv in a proprietary word processor format that listserv does not
know how to interpret."

I have been sent a copy of the message and posted fine.  Now, I have yet
to find out exactly how the other person send it to the list.  Just
thought I would send to list if anyone had a similar problem.
thanks.