"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 09:37:00 EST
>As a new listowner of travel-L, I've trying to cope with the daily errors
>and also find time to customize the list.  I have received potentially
>helpful comments from this list, but I can't seem to find the detail I
>need.

Many of the options, when they are first released, are described
in the LISTSERV Release Notes.  Not only are they published in
this forum, but also LSRSRV-L, and are archived on a filelist.
To retieve them, e-mail [log in to unmask] with the body-of-
text message:

GET v18a relnotes linfo
GET v17f relnotes linfo

Also, you might want to add a subscription to any updates/additions.

AFD ADD V* relnotes linfo

Also, there are various hints and tips:

e-mail [log in to unmask]

INDEX lsvowner
GET listserv tips

Finally, the notebook archives of LSTOWN-L contain a wealth of
wisdom.  Send the following (editted) to: [log in to unmask]

/* --------------------- clip and save ---------------- */
//ListSrch JOB Echo=no
Database Search DD=Rules OUTLIM=4000 f=mail
//Rules DD *
S keyword= IN LSTOWN-L
index #.5 date.8 sender.17 subject.46
print
/*
//  EOJ

Where you would edit the 'keyword' string about with some LISTSERV
keyword (including the appended equal sign!).

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
[log in to unmask] "My lists are w/o PEERS ;-)"   s/me    +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA