Bob Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 11:27:53 -0400
On Sat, 8 Jul 1995, Ingrid H. Shafer wrote:

> These are the suspicious subs I've received thus far tonight:
> Mr ROK          [log in to unmask]        INTERREL
> Mr ROK          [log in to unmask]        VATICAN2
> Gerald Anderson [log in to unmask]          VATICAN2
> WaReZ Rok       [log in to unmask]           INTERREL
> WaReZ Rok       [log in to unmask]           VATICAN2
>
> Ingrid Shafer ([log in to unmask])

The above have also subbed to my two lists (along with Messrs Fiend,
Potter, Stumble, Sheik, Vortex, Nimbus and Bill Rice).
bob :-)
Prof. Bob Chandler, M.S.W., Windsor, Ontario Canada E-mail: [log in to unmask]
   Social Work Page: http://www.uwindsor.ca/faculty/socsci/socwk/index.html
     Personal home page: http://server.uwindsor.ca:8000/~bobgc/index.html
   CSOCWORK: Canadian Social Work Forum * CANANG-L: Canadian Anglican Forum
                Subscriptions to: [log in to unmask]