Vickie Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 11:45:18 -0500
I'm writing to ask for your tricks for having more than one
active editor at a time.  We have many requests here for more
than one person to get all the editor mail (training of new editors,
dual-language lists where different editors handle each language, etc.)
The moderator keyword will split the mail between editors, but it's
not clever enough to know which language to send to whom!

I can't seem to get Listserv to be willing to send everything to both or
all editors.  I can set up a system alias, but our editors rotate all the
time.  So then I have to make each change myself, rather than letting the
list editors handle it themselves in their headers.

Does anyone have a good trick for getting around Listserv's determination
to send all the editor mail to only one person?

Thanks for your help,

Vickie Banks
H-NET Technical Assistance