"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 07:39:27 -0600
From:   SMTP%"[log in to unmask]" 19-JAN-1996 07:33:38.02
To:     FACSHAFERI
CC:
Subj:   G-ETHIC request for renewal (fwd)

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 07:35:59 -0600 (CST)
From: Ingrid Shafer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: G-ETHIC request for renewal (fwd)

I sent an earlier version of this request yesterday but it apparently
wasn't distributed. I apologize if this is a repeat.  By now I have received
several additional messages from subscribers who were sent renewal
requests, did not renew, and continue to receive mail. In addition,
I am now reasonably sure that we didn't start the list until about
eight months ago, and I don't understand why the renewal requests
are kicking in at this time.

Yesterday's message:

This is an appropriate topic (-: . . .  I have received several complaints
from subscribers who received notices such as the following, did not renew
their subscription, but continued to receive mail after the 7-day grace
period.  None of them were subscribed more than once under different
addresses. The Renew option is set to yearly and the 7 day delay default
is in effect.  Renew has not been disabled for anyone.  Any suggestions?

Ingrid Shafer ([log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask])