Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:32:40 -0500
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 [log in to unmask] wrote:

>It's been two weeks actually and each day I'm getting 2
>messages.

I am responsible for managing the Listserv you happen to be using. The
duplicate reports are the result of a problem I have not yet resolved. I
do not know why the same entry in the report has been there for two weeks,
but you can ignore it. I am sorry for any confusion this has caused you.

We will be migrating to a new Listserv installation that will probably
resolve this problem and some others. I am not at liberty to say yet when
that migration will take place. I am sure the help desk folks will
announce the date of the migration in advance once we decide when it will
be done.