Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:31:34 -0400
My earthlink co-owner has had similar problems emailing a list on a different host, but same DNS lookup timeout problem.

I suspect a problem with earthlink's network.

/P

From: Mail Delivery System <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Warning: message 1DjI8H-0002lw-AA delayed 48 hours
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:05:28 -0400

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 48 hours on the queue on smtpauth08.mail.atl.earthlink.net.

The message identifier is:     1DjI8H-0002lw-AA
The date of the message is:    Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:49:00 -0400
The subject of the message is: Test Message

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

    Delay reason: host lookup did not complete

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.