Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 09:00:00 PDT
On Fri, 16 Sep 1994 13:05, Paul Divirgilio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Did anyone ever resolve the question of the forged headers? I received
> some mail which had an evident problem in the address with reference
> to my address: names had been changed for some unknown reason. I noticed
> that the sender was sending from addresses on several continents within
> a 24 hour period which sort of caught my attention.
> I haven't forwarded the headers because they would be long

The headers are *essential* information to add a "concrete" nature
to the abstractions you're referring to.  Without them, idle speculation
and clairvoyance are vital tools for defining and analyzing the "question".

> and maybe this problem has been solved or has a simple explanation.

I have been told that the problem has been fixed.

The explanation is too long to reproduce here, since CSIS may be listening.

Suffice to say that it involves the phase of the moon, a newt's eye,
a crystal ball, ongoing wire-tapping of all radio-emissions directed
at the University of Toronto, and black-magic from a Haitan exile.