Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:38:52 -0500
OK Ben.. I'm a litle lost.. I made a post to a list.. not using gmail
or yahoo.. or sbcglobal.. or any of those.. and it bounced from every
single facebook/att/sbsglobal subscriber to the list.. so is it posts
from? or to? or both? and do you see a fix in sight for this new set
of problems? with hotmail et al.. now yahoo et al affected.. that
pretty much decimates many of our email lists.

Thanks..