Fri, 10 Jun 1994 23:24:19 -0500
Unless I am grossly mistaken (please tell me if I am) you cannot use
commands such as TELL LISTSERV AT... unless both your account and the
listserv are on active BITNET nodes.  It doesn't work from an Internet
account (no, I haven't checked to see if you might have BITNET access).
If what you have is Internet only, you can use only email to send your
commands.  I would be absolutely delighted for someone to tell me
otherwise, as it can be a slow blankety blank pain in the whatever
sometimes.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner