"Mendez, Rottman" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 2004 13:39:41 -0400
Regarding Duplicate Messages - Does anyone know a good source for
sendmail admin or tell me how to delete timeout messages on sendmail
queue?

Thank you

Rottman M. Mendez

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fwd: fee for service or cost-recovery

"LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> wrote on
05/03/2004 12:58:57 PM:

> As a listserv maintainer or list-owner at an educational institution,
if
> you have any sort of LISTSERV-related fee for service or
cost-recovery,
> would you please share with me? e.g.,
>
> For which services do you charge?
>
> If so, one time or on-going?
>
> Dependent on size of list and/or frequency of postings?
>
> Other cost factors?

We're an agency that provides services to K-12 districts.  Our lists are
used by internal groups to support over 100 school districts in our
region.  We charge those departments a flat rate $250/list/year.

---

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM / Hormel's new miracle meat in a can
Tastes fine, saves time. / If you want something grand, / Ask for SPAM!
         - Hormel's 1937 jingle for SPAM

William Brown
Messaging/Filtering Services
Erie 1 BOCES / Western NY Regional Information Center

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.