"Flanders, Leslie - Tech. Coord" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:00:45 -0500
I would be very interested in hearing opinions from the State Attorney
General's office on this. I don't understand what I'm reading hear and
I'd like to have some statements that could be understood by teachers
and parents that would apply to student and employee use of the Internet
in public schools via a state owned network. Would anyone else find that
useful? Is anyone listening who could facilitate that?

Leslie

Leslie J. Flanders
Director of Technology
Scott County Schools
Georgetown, Kentucky

"We must be the change we want to see in the world."  -Ghandi