Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:41:30 -0400
At 19:45 9/23/98 -0400, George Buckner said:
|But I'd still like to know why people on REPRO often don't get
|REPROed.  Ben Parker reported the same problem with my test list,
|and in fact I had the same problem with his.

REPRO also interacts with any topic filtering i.e., one only gets a REPRO
copy of their posting if they have a SUBJECT: topic that matches their
subscription options.

Let's say I had a list X with TOPICS ABC,DEF and my personal subscription
options were REPRO and TOPIC: ALL,-OTHER.  If I were to post

TO: X@listhost
SUBJECT: this is a test

test
--