Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 15:26:25 -0800
We're trying to use the Prime keyword to prevent posting between 11:00 am
and 5:00 pm CST (the time zone our server is in), but it doesn't seem to be
working.  Can anyone take a look at the sample header below and tell me
what we're doing wrong?  All suggestions appreciated.

Sherry Beauchamp

*  Financial Economics Network
*  Review= Owners
*  Ack= Yes
*  Prime= 'MON-FRI: 11:00-17:00'
*  Subscription= By_Owner,Confirm
*  Send= Editors
*  Notify= No
*  Renewal= None
*  Reply-to= [log in to unmask]
*  Validate= Yes
*  Notebook= Yes,c:\listserv\archives\fen,Monthly,Owner(FEN)
*  Topics= TOPIC1,WPS-A,WPS-B,FEN-ANN,WPS-C,WPS-D,FEN-JOB
*  Topics= APS-A,APS-B,APS-C,APS-D
*  Default-Topics= -All
*  Default-options= Repro,ShortBSMTP
*  Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,03:00,size(1000)
*
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
*  Owner= quiet:,[log in to unmask]
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
*
*  Errors-to= Owners

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily