Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:47:40 -0700
I know everybody has their own rules.....but on lists I manage this would
get you a first and last warning for the blatant copyright
violation.  Posting the URL is fine, posting the whole article isn't for
two reasons:  First, copyright law violation.  Second, filling mailboxes
with stuff that a relatively small number of listmembers want to read.  A
second violation would get you zapped.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/