Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:10:24 -0500
Hi everyone!

Auto-Delete is a very useful tool, but sometimes hard to understand.
If you would like a very nice explanation of the Auto-Delete keyword,
I recommend that you subscribe to the LISTSERV at Work newsletter:

Americas: http://www.lsoft.com/news/newsletter-us.asp
Europe:   http://www.lsoft.com/news/newsletter-eu.asp

(If you're elsewhere in the world, take your pick)

Each issue includes two "Tech Tips": one for LISTSERV and one for
LISTSERV Maestro. The next issue (coming out soon) has a LISTSERV
Tech Tip that discusses Auto-Delete, and having just reviewed it, I
think it's well explained.

Because I know that this is a concept that a lot of people (including
LISTSERV experts) have trouble understanding, I thought I'd give
y'all a shout in advance to recommend subscribing to the newsletter
before it comes out so you can get the Tech Tip as soon as it comes
out.

In case you're interested, there's an archive of past tech tips at:

http://www.lsoft.com/resources/techtip.asp

--
Francoise Becker

What are your favorite LISTSERV(R) announcement lists?
Submit nominations by December 1, 2005
for the LISTSERV Choice Awards Announcement Award
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp