"Heather M. Platt" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 12:51:14 -0600
OK Everyone,

I have a sneaking suspicion that a hacker from the blacklisted mag or a
sub to their com program is responsible.

The one thing in common with all of these addresses (letters, whitehouse,
etc.)  is the return address

                        blacklisted411.com

Sound familiar?  For those of you hackers out there, blacklisted is a
favorite publishing mag of all sorts of illegal, legal, and just plain
fun/nasty/weird/mean information to mess up things that do not belong to you.

I suggest that you contact [log in to unmask] to find out what is
going on...

Let me know....I hope someone lets them know that it is pretty dumb to do
this to fellow computer friends.

Heather