Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 11:42:03 MST
Well, since I don't use the AIX version yet here, I can't swear to it,
but the originator of the question I forwarded says that the concealed
ones still say "C" for the other list members, but not for this one.

Thus the question.  (My hypothesis was that instead of a "c" that conceal
was represented by one of the digits, but he swears not)

cyclops

  Dan Lester                          Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Network Information Coordinator     WWW: http://cyclops.idbsu.edu
  Boise State University Library
  Boise, Idaho  83725                 In the kingdom of the blind, the
  208-385-1235                        one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus. 1523