Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 10:19:25 +0000
There is a debate at them moment among list owners on our site, as to
whether there could be any possible disadvantage to users of (mainly)
all-English lists of upgrading from Sendmail 8.7 to Sendmail 8.8 (to solve
character set problems caused to speakers of another language by the lack,
in 8.7, of a standard feature of 8.8). I'd be grateful if anyone who would
comment on this, either from personal experience, or from comparing the
advertised specs of the two versions in lay person's terms.
With best wishes,

--
Marion Gunn