"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 12:50:00 -0400
>What is the purpose of setting "review" to owners?
>Not knowing who else is on the list could cause some extremely
>embarrassing situations!
>
>                        Trista

Agreed, but my list is set to "review" to owner (me).  The reason for this
is because I do not want anybody aside from myself to have the access to
the subscriber information.  Well, not entirely true, but I do not want
others to be able to recieve it off the listserv.  I'd much rather send
them the information myself, and the only people I will send the
subscriber list to is to people who are already on my list.

Just my ideas.

Glenn