Vince Sabio <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:09:24 -0500
** Sometime around 9:12 -0500 11/22/97, Pete Weiss said:

>What particularly gauls me is that I send administrivia from time to time
>to the list membership indicating that we continually have to deal with
>bounces (and HOW we deal w/ bounces).  I guess they don't engage grey
>matter before they press the SEND key because obviously the administrivia
>did NOT apply to them ;-)

Something I have found on virtually EVERY list that I run is that
some users are simply <euphemism>immune</euphemism> to administrivia.
I have had users REPLY to admin messages and ask questions whose
answers are *IN* the message that they are replying to!

For an amusing treatment of this very subject, see:

<http://www.humournet.com/HumourNet/HumourNet/Collage.Archives/collage375.txt>

List owners, in particular, seem to really enjoy it. <g>

Vince Sabio            Boy & His Sabre: <http://www.insane.net/TSC/Vince/>
[log in to unmask]            Stop Internet Spam! <http://www.cauce.org/>

Behind every successful man               Behind every successful man is a
is a surprised woman                            woman with expensive taste
-- Maryon Pearson                                           -- Vince Sabio