Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:51:34 -0400
At 16:19 07/28/2000 Friday, Gabriel Goldberg wrote:
>A list subscriber noted that mailings from many lists include a line
>like
>
>  This note was sent to [log in to unmask]
>
>which simplifies things for people with multiple email addresses whose
>traffic all converges at one email client destination.

I believe that that is subscriber option:

SHORT822 or FULL822

Unfortunately, option DUALHDR only shows the SENDER and POSTER and not the receiver.

Perhaps a more Internet-friendly (though I don't know for sure) distribution parameter would be the use of the subscriber SETtable option:

SUBJECTHDR

which would clearly show the listname in the SUBJECT: line and perhaps be clear enough for the intended receiver?

/Pete