Larry Jewell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Apr 1992 19:16:57 EST
Hi, I own a historically oriented list, WWII-L, and several of the members
have asked for information about similar lists.  I'd like to invite listowners
who own such lists to send me information so I can make a unified posting to
my list.  I will also supply information on WWII-L upon request.

Thanks,
Larry J

#Larry W. Jewell (ex-USN) WWII-L Listowner    [log in to unmask]     #
#"Sunday's horoscope is noteworthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly#
#unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." #
#--"Your Horoscope," L.A. Evening Herald Express, Saturday, Dec. 6, 1941.   #