Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Feb 1993 01:02:47 +0100
On Tue, 23  Feb 1993 18:47:16 EST  Dave Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Perhaps I'm just  getting old, but it  seems to me that if  one uses the
>net with  other adults  to discuss  issues of  public importance,  be it
>technical or  political or  social, then  one should  be willing  to put
>one's name on the opinion.

Maybe if, like one  of my friends, you had been  repeatedly raped by your
father when you were  a kid, you would have a  different opinion. It sure
is easy to  make blanket judgments about other people  whose problems you
haven't shared or experienced.

  Eric