Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:25:21 -0500
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Pete Weiss wrote:
> really goes on after you press the SEND button.  Many e-mail gotchas
> exist that go beyond LISTSERV(R) and which are in a constant state of
> churn and are part of the list-owner journey.

Hmmm, well, ya know, it is illegal for insurance salemen and stock brokers
to "churn" accounts.  Perhaps something similar for eamil administrators,
wherever they be? ("This is the third time in two months I've fixed your
sub address; would you please ask your local folk to make up their minds
and quit playing games with your address?)  Douglas