Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:52:58 -0400
My list is on 1.8a.  I should be able to see a <mylist>.mailtpl file in the
index if we had one, right?  There's none listed.  So, can I use the PUT
command to establish a modified default.mailtpl as <mylist>.mailtpl, or does
the list manager have to create it?

Thanks,
Mike Holloway
Mike Holloway             |* On average, 9 people a day on the waiting list
[log in to unmask]   |  for a transplant die for lack of a donor.
__________________________|* The end-stage diseases treated by transplant
  do not recognize age, race, nationality or pocketbook.
* There is no justifiable reason to deny organ donation, but many myths and
misunderstandings.
* Next of kin must allow donation.  Your family must know your wishes.
* Only a small fraction of the next of kin of potential donors allow
  donation to take place.
* In general, medical professionals do not recognize their obligation to
  support and promote donation.
Questions? See FAQ:
http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/internet/news/faq/bit.listserv.transplant.html or
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/bit.listserv.transplant/