Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 08:09:47 -0600
I  did a search on "Safari"  in the archive and  came up with no
matches.

It seems that Iam not able to use the list owner's web interface with
Apple's Safari browser at all. I can get to the pages, but when I enter
information in any form, I always return a "not found" result. I can
switch to the now non-supported IE and execute the same search, but
Safari has become my browser of choice for Mac OSX.

I am happy to send a bug report to Apple on this if somebody can help
me with what to tell them the problem might be, other than "It doesn't
work". I do not have similar problems with Safari on any other sites.

Thanks in advance,
Multiple List Owner since '95, back in the pre-web interface days

Brian Crawford
Chicago