Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 10:17:43 -0400
I don't have any more problems with AOL than with Compuserve; I probably
have fewer. Compuserve used to throw misaddressed email (email to a
nonexistent compuserve address) into a black hole. And beginning around
July 15, it started returning bounces to the wrong address. Instead of
returning bounces to me as list owner, it has been going to the original
sender, causing significant confusion on my list. If you were to ask a
recommendation from me as to which provider, right now I'd probably
choose AOL from my perspective as a list manager.

Nelson R. Pardee
 -- [log in to unmask] Listserv Manager At Syracuse University --