"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Jun 1995 12:15:17 -0400
Ann,

    I have no idea what is going on but some of my participants report
    the same problem and I have neer found a solution. I have not had
    any mail from my own list that is to say the copies for about 9
    months. I have another way of knowing what is posted. I just do
    not receive mail from my own list. I have no idea what is going
    on, but after several efforts to correct it just gave up. -- Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]