Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 May 2006 16:00:04 -0500
We're now on version 14.5.

I got involved in experimenting with the various header options, just to be
certain I understood all the implications. (I'm researching a subscriber
complaint about my defaults.)

The subscription I set to the short header option, using the Web page to set
options, does get the short headers. However, subsequent displays of the
option settings add another radio button, labeled "[special or obsolete
header style]" and selected instead of the short header option.

Both the change notification and responses to QUERY commands agree that I've
got the SHORTHDR option set. Is this a bug (perhaps an omission) in the
coding of the Web page templates? If so, is it in the default versions or
something messed up by my site administrator?

Hal Keen