Tue, 27 Aug 1996 22:59:50 -0500
On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Peter Rauch wrote:
> You could give it to me. I would sew it together with the 2X size that
> I ordered to make a 3X which is the size I want. All T-shirt give-aways

Have you ever actually done that?  My experience with sewing such material
on a standard sewing machine is that it ain't easy if you want to avoid
rucking.  I assume the manufacturers have special machines to take care of
the problems.  Never would I allow my wife to try to sew such stuff;
I would have to go for a walk if she wouldn't let me do it for her.
;-) ;-)
Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L