Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:13:03 -0500
On 4/27/98 5:20 PM, Gil Emery Jr <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>How do I set the Digest to a certain size

Add ,size(nn) to your Digest keyword in your list header. nn is the
approximate number of lines it will cut the digest off at.

>so that, AOL readers might be
>able to read it and their mailer wont screw it up, the way that it handles
>messages of large size?

Lines do not translate exactly to actual message size, but you'll be
close enough. You'll want to perform some tests until you come up with an
ideal size.

More information on the Digest keyword can be found in the List Owners's
Manual, Appendix B
(http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/owner/appendb.html#Digest).

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;