Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:20:07 -0700
On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 at 09:12:25PM -0400, Glenn Darwin wrote:

> I think it is time for Lsoft to revisit this problem...  The models don't
> always hold up.  Anyway I have a work around, which causes me more work,
> but it is not what I want to spend my time doing building a very successful
> Corvette Museum mailing list.

What, exactly, is the "problem"?  Clue-deprived individuals who subscribe
two or more times using addresses that are distinct per the RFCs or, much
more likely, a clue-free list owner -- raise your hand if the description
fits -- who bulk adds addresses with software that farkles the case of the
left side of the address?

When adverse consequences follow from not following the rules of the medium
the solution is to learn the rules instead of complaining about them.

-rex

--
It only takes a small oven to produce a half-baked idea.