Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 11:10:02 -0500
On Thu, 19 Jan 1995, Leon D. Wald wrote:

> 1) Is there an easy way to have Confirm set for Subscription and Validate
> and yet  not require the list  owner to validate each   one when adding a
> whole list of new subscribers (using the ADD command)?

I do it like this.  You get back one giant confirmation message for the
whole thing.

--------
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 20:31:35 -0500 (EST)
From: Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
To: LISTSERV <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Quiet add with DD & PW

//LIB-DISC-ADD JOB PW=xxxxxx
quiet add lib-disc DD=NAMES

//NAMES DD *
[log in to unmask]                 Norm Aleks
[log in to unmask]                     Joe User
blah
blah (as many names as you want)
/*
// EOJ
--------

Hope it's what you want ...

Norm
--
"Man wanted to work in dynamite factory. Must be willing to travel."