Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:22:07 -0800
>Yes, you do.  As has been explained many times, that ADDRESS may not be
>subscribed, but the person behind that address may be.

I wouldn't know, and I don't care.  Like with all the SPAM addresses stuck in
the report I'd actually spot that.  I've never seen the relay scenario you
further describe.  Relay errors have always shown up in a different way.

>Yes, there is something you can do about it, as has been explained.  And
>you *have* been reached, via the DEMR.

I didn't see the home Windoze computer solution, that would work for the vast
majority of users.  Contact via the report I don't even look at anymore isn't a
valid contact

Randy