Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:51:26 -0400
} At 15:24 10/12/2005 Wednesday, Kenny, Melissa S wrote:
} >I have a list owner who set up a private list (Send+AD0-
} >Private,Hold,Confirm).  They wanted some other individuals to be able to
} >send to the list, so they set them up as editors.  Now, one person listed
} >as an editor says she can no longer send to the list.  When she tries to
} >send she gets an error saying +ACI-You  are  not authorized  to  send
} >mail to  the  LISTNAME list from  your
} >xxx+AEA-HMS.HARVARD.EDU +ADw-mailto:xxx+AEA-HMS.HARVARD.EDU+AD4-
} >account.+ACI-  I verified that the account they're sending from and the
} >one listed in the EDITOR keyword are identical.  This is on Listserv 1.8e.

Have them send you an email and compare the "From:" line with your
editor list.  Thier mail server may be adding something that would make
Listserv not recognize it.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67